MENU

Slide

Monday, February 06, 2006

i'm feeling alright le =)
i'll just be myself, happy go lucky like the fidel before.
i'll put the past behind me.





IT'S RETRO MADNESS !
LOLSS. pammie jiejie & fidel
hahahs it's so much fun hehe.

today we went to watch " i not stupid too "
well, 2nd time for me hehe.
AND WE CRIED LIKE MAD !
SONG & CHOONG NO FEELING ONE !! NEVER CRY AT ALL !!
hahahs, but i think choong cried leh LOLSS
then after the movie rach, flor, weisan, song, choong, aliff went back 1st
left us four, then we went to makan lor
then after that we took the photos !
I KISSED HER ! WAHAHAHAHS
muacks MUACKS MUACKIES !!



darling so sweet ! WANNA GIVE ME ROSE ON VALENTINE'S DAY =)
not leon obviously :)
i love you darling ! muacks muacks MUACKS !

for you're always there for me.

No comments: